Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
- Various bug fixes.
- Added spectator functionality to custom matches.
- Added the ability to copy EX skill sets between characters during customization.
- Fixed various bugs and improved stability.
Updates (balancing and new content) are applied to DFFA first, with DFFNT following 1-2 months afterwards.
This update is going live on Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade on March 15th, 2018; Dissidia Final Fantasy NT will get it on April 26th, 2018.
- New character: Vayne Carudas Solidor [►]
This update is going live on Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade on February 22nd, 2018; Dissidia Final Fantasy NT will get it in late March.
- New stage: Orbonne Monastery [►]
- ▲ Beckoning Blast: easier to aim
- ● Thunder Crest: small orb follows the terrain's shape, faster projectile speed & better tracking, tracking distance limit removed
- Onion Knight:
- ▼ Sword and Sorcery: 180 damage (down from 240)
- ▲ Holy Flame: vertical hitbox +1.5m downwards, animation starting height -0.3m, HP hit damage -2f, HP hit notification +2f, overall visibility improved
- ● Monk (M): animation(?) adjustment on first and second hit
- ▼ Tornado (C): absorb weakened
- ▼ Thundara: wall rush removed
- ▲ All BRV attacks (fully charged): poise strengthened
- ▲ Hell's Judgement: start frames -5f, end frames cancellable earlier
- ● Calamitous Orb: projectiles are fired every 60f, 5 projectiles in total
- ▲ Reckless Abandon: wall rush improved
- ▲ Noble Charge: wall rush improved
- ● Graceful Swings: start frames +1f, end frames cancellable earlier
- ● Graceful Swings (Shouted): start frames +1f, attack duration -4f, end frames cancellable earlier
- ● Golden Cross (Shouted): attack duration -4f, end frames cancellable earlier
- ● Rush: start frames +1f, attack duration -7f, end frames cancellable earlier
- ● Airborne Rush: start frames +1f, attack duration -4f, end frames cancellable earlier
- ▼ Blade Flash: area of effect reduced (-1m length -0.75 width); in air -0.3 height
- ▲ Earth Render: pillar size radius +0.3m, height +0.3m, visibility adjusted
- ▲ Holy: start frames -5f, end frames cancellable earlier
- ● High Burst: burst radius +0.1m, tracking range radius +0.5m
- ● Mega Burst: changed into a projectile
- ● Short Stop: anomalous, blockable
- ● Long Stop: anomalous, guard stagger 67f (up from 25f), projectile speed increased, end speed reduced (now same as Short Stop), area of effect hitbox reduced
- ● Mega Stop: changed into a projectile